Monday, February 05, 2007

My Heart Belongs To Jayden

Taking pictures with this kid is beginning to be a challenge. More so for me than him. I have to explain that he can't sit up and pose the way they want him too. The photographer looks at me like I am crazy. I have to make sure I have lots of patients and remember that before I had a child with special needs I would've looked at this precious baby boy and wondered what was wrong. I need to get rid of that chip on my shoulder that I sometimes carry. Jayden holds the key to my heart! Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

2 comments:

blessed said...

You're a great mom! It can be hard for to take comments or looks from people who don't understand or have a clue. But I remember being a mom and not knowing what spina bifida was about, not knowing the different disabilities. I guess our job as mothers of these children is to show others the absolute pure unconditional love that we have for our children and the bond between mother and child like we have. They will see the strength in you that only comes from having the experience of being a mother like this. It is undeniably unspoken. Cristy

Jody said...

What a little angel and miracle you have! He is such a sweet boy, and those who don't take the time to understand him are truly missing out! You have been an amazing mom, giving him the best life possible. He is so lucky to have you! He will pull from your strength to get him to any stuggles that he might face in life. Keep being the example that you have been, and he will go far! We love you guys! The Simmer's.