Friday, May 02, 2008

The VEST

This weather has been horrible for Jayden. It's allergy season and that means that Jayden has it rough. He can't be outside in the wind so he has been missing out on things like his brothers baseball games. Lately we've had to make sure to find a perfect parking spot because Daddy sits in the car with Jayden to shield him from the wind. I have a new best friend. It's called, "The VEST". In this picture Jayden is wearing it. Simply it's a vest that I put on Jayden that is attached to a machine. When I turn it on it pounds on Jayden's back and chest to loosen up any secretions. It works like a charm by helping him to cough it up. So anytime Jayden starts sounding course I hook him up for 20 minutes. I thought for sure he wouldn't like but I was wrong. The first couple of times I hooked him up he fell asleep. I borrowed this machine from Isaac's Mom, thanks Claudia!!!!

No comments: