Sunday, November 09, 2008

Jayden's Big Boy Bed

Since Jayden's 4th birthday is right around the corner I figured it was time for some change. In the last 6 months Jayden has grown like a weed. He now weighs 40 pounds and is 44 inches long. He wears a size 5 in big boys, Jojo is only a 7. He's not a baby anymore and it was time to get rid of his crib. My neice Erica found this really cute all wood toddler bed. It takes up a lot less space in our room. Jayden looks absolutely adorable in it. I am not ready for a twin size bed yet. He's not that big to me! LOL
This picture was taken his first night in his big boy bed. He got a good nights rest in it. I can't believe how big he is. They grow up so fast.

1 comment:

Jody said...

He looks so peaceful sleeping in his big boy bed!!!! Stop growing up Jayden... really... has it been 4 years already!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!