Sunday, December 06, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we have many things to be thankful. Jayden is doing well, Jose is still working, the rest of the kids are doing great in school and sports, my Mom is healthy. I could go on and on listing things we are thankful for. We went to my Mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner and everything looked delicious. I was so mad because I spent the day on my Mom's couch with the flu while everyone else enjoyed the food. The whole time I was just praying that Jayden wouldn't get sick. Thankfully he didn't and I recovered in time for leftovers.
At Jayden's school they cooked a Thanksgiving meal for all of the kids to enjoy. Jayden got to taste pureed turkey, mashed pototaes, and pumpkin pie. For the entire month of November there was an inflatable turkey in Jayden's class that was hooked up to a switch. The kids had to hit the switch to make the turkey blow up and after about 30 seconds it would deflate and they had to hit the switch again. They kids really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Jody said...

What a fun turkey that would be to have around all the time! Sorry you were sick, but glad that everyone else enjoyed the Thanksgiving feast!