Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 In 1

That's 3 seizures in 1 week. Last Saturday while we were visiting with family Jayden had a 22 minute seizure. He had a 20 minute seizure yesterday and a 5 minute seizure today. He's kind of had a small cold that started on Monday which may or may not have triggered them. Luckily for us I didn't have to call an ambulance but was able to control them at home. Nonetheless 3 in 1 week is alot. I have to take him for his labs Friday morning and expect for the Dr. to call me sometime tomorrow to let me know if they feel I should go up on any of his 3 meds daily that he is already taking. On a lighter note, yesterday before the seizure I was working with Jayden trying to get him in a crawling position with his butt in the air. He actually pushed up with his arms!!!! He didn't hold the position for more than a couple of secnds but that was a HUGE accomplishment for him. I am really determined that he is going to crawl one way or another. He really gets mad at me when I work with him but I try not to work him too much at one time. I don't want to discourage him. I still pray everyday that God will heal him and take away those nasty seizures. It's hard not to get discouraged. I can't imagine this little innocent child having to go through this his entire life. But he's strong and he'll be fine! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Love, Brandy

No comments: