Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Trip To The ER

Last night Jayden had a seizure requiring me to call 911. Fortunately it only lasted 20 minutes and stopped shortly after arrival. Jayden is doing well and recovering quite quickly. Today we took a trip to San Francisco to meet our new neurologist Dr. Jennifer Armstrong-Wells. She has some huge shoes to fill but it's still early. We discussed Jayden's care and how things have been going. She will be working on scheduling a MRI soon. We may or may not see anything yet (a cortical malformation that is causing the seizures) but I think it's worth a try. My Mom had her 5th set of chemo today. I was actually suprised they went ahead with the treatment considering how low her blood count was. She's doing well just a bit tired. Her tumor has shrunk rapidly. We are very pleased with her progress. I will personally talk to her doctor tomorrow morning and update everyone. That's all for now. I hope everyone had a blessed 4th of July! Love, Brandy

No comments: