Tuesday, October 31, 2006

~With God All Things Are Possible~

As most of you already know, it has been a very difficult year around the Correa household. Jayden has had frequent hospital visits with two surgeries. And last March my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. When she was first diagnosed she was already at stage 3. Our whole family was devistated when we heard the news, afterall it's only been 5 years since we lost our Dad to colon cancer. We knew we had a long road ahead of us. She began chemo treatments last April to shrink the tumor before they could operate. She lost her hair, she was tired, food didn't taste the same but she never complained. Infact she worked FULL TIME through out this whole ordeal. Last Wednesday she had a mastectomy. We have been waiting for almost a week for the pathology report to come back. This morning my Mom went to the Dr. to have her drainage tube removed and we got the results........ NO CANCER WAS FOUND!!! Praise God! Just when I thought my world was crashing down around me I hear the most wonderful news in the world. My Mom is at this moment cancer free! Thank you so much for all of your prayers. She is the strongest lady I know! Thank God she's my Mommy.

No comments: