Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm A Big Kid Now

Jayden is a big boy now! Yesterday was Jayden's 2nd birthday. Jojo told him that now he has to crawl! And I agree! 2 whole years, I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast and we've been through so much. All I can say is that I am grateful for all of you who have kept him in your prayers, thank you so much. There have been so many people in and out his this lil guys life and I am thankful to have met such wonderful people who always had kind words and lots of encouragement and advice. I look forward to another year of learning and goals met.

This is Jayden wearing his very special birthday hat from Disneyland. When we got there he got a pin that said, "Happy Birthday Jayden". As we were walking all around Disneyland people were wishing him a happy day. I thought that was pretty special.

1 comment:

Jody said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN! I can't believe that you are already 2!