Monday, March 05, 2007

The Correa Bunch

This is my family...Jeana 13, Andres 12, Jojo 5 and Jayden 2. Aren't they cute? It's not often that I can get this whole bunch together and smiling at the same time. These kids have become experts on Epilepsy. You can ask Jojo what to do when Jayden has a seizure and he can tell you step by step. He even knows how to call 911 and what to tell them about his brother. Pretty good for a five year old. When they first saw the seizures they would cry and get upset. Now they bust into action. While one of them is running to get the oxygen the other is looking at the clock and observing the details. They know that I write down all of Jayden's seizures and they make sure I get it right.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I am so proud of you kids!!! Jayden is in good hands and I am sure you are a huge help to your mom! Keep it up!