Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Back to San Francisco

Well tomorrow morning bright and early we are off to San Francisco. I spoke with Jayden's doctor yesterday afternoon and wasn't able to get too much more info. They are stumped and can't believe this is happening. I have asked that they put their heads together and think about where they can refer him for another opinion. UCSF considers themselves the highest level of care and often don't refer patients out. But in Jayden's case she said that they were all for sending him to the best of the best. The next thing we have to worry about his how are we going to get there and is insurance going to pay for it. I don't care how we get there or how much it costs as long as I am giving Jayden the best shot I possibly can.
Thank you everyone for all of your kind words and especially your prayers. It's ultimately in God's hands, but we must continue to pray that God will give these docs the wisdom they need to find out what is wrong with Jayden so they find the appropriate treatment. We as a family are hanging in there but keep the comments coming because it helps me to know that others are praying for him. I will keep you posted as we go along. Both yesterday and today I saw Jayden choke on his own saliva, this is not a good sign :( We need answers and we need them fast! My poor baby, it just breaks my heart that he is going through all of this. No time to cry now, only time to fight!
Love,
Brandy

1 comment:

Ree04 said...

Brandy, this is Corina. My heart and prayers goes out to Jayden and you and Jose. I can't begin to explain how deeply sorry this is happening. I know its hard but you have and always are a strong woman hang in there and if you need anyone to talk to you know how to reach me. I love You All!