Wednesday, May 30, 2007

THANKS FOX 40 NEWS

As most of you already know, on May 18th Jayden was on the Fox 40 news. It was such a nice story about Jayden; done by Roweena Shaddox. The response to the story was absolutely wonderful :) I received a call from Chris of Triad Investment Group, he and his partners Matt and Tony were very anxious to help us out. We are very excited to see what happens. They are going make our lives alot easier.
And to whom do I owe this privledge? My wonderful friend Jody Simmer from Arizona. Yes, she's all the way in AZ and has helped us tremendously. She is amazing! As soon as she heard about Jayden's Infantile Spasms she told me we had to put his story out there. She jumped on the computer and did her magic. She wrote letters to everyone she could think of, including Fox 40. They responded right away and the next thing I know they were at my house interviewing me. Thanks Jody, I don't know how I would have gotten through these past couple of years without you.
As soon as I know exactly what is going on I will let you all know. Jayden is doing pretty well right now. He has been rolling around alot which is an improvement. We have set a date for our benefit dinner/dance which is Sept 16th so save the date! We want all of our friends and family there with us. That's all for now.
Love you all,
Brandy

1 comment:

fam stories said...

Hi, my name is Cynthia, and Jody posted a comment on my blog, but I don't have a way of emailing her back. Could you have her email me on my regular email, so I can respond back. Thanks so much,and what a neat story on how she helped you out so much. Thanks so much,
Cynthia Olson(Waldon)
cynthia@jaromolson.com