Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Jojo Graduates From Kindergarten

Jojo made it through a whole year of Kindergarten without getting suspended LOL. But seriously, he did a great job. Little miner behavior problems here and there but his teacher Ms.Heinsleman was a woman with great patience. With 15 boys in her class she had to be. Thanks Ms. Heinselman for everything. Jojo learned many things this year, letters, numbers,and even reading! He is doing awesome and is looking forward to first grade. This is Jojo's "Friend" Dominique. One day when I was picking up Jojo from school I over heard him talking to her. He said,"Ok, don't forget to call me." I thought oh boy here we go, I am not ready for little girls to start calling. When I asked him what that was all about his response was," Oh, nothing Mom. I hope you don't mind but I gave Dominique your cel number because I couldn't remember the house number." I tried not to laugh. And sure enough, that afternoon she called him! That conversation lasted about 2 minutes and Jojo was smiling ear to ear the whole time.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Congratulations Jojo!!!! Look out 1st grade...here he comes! We are so proud of you!