Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Flyer For Jayden's Dinner/Dance Fiesta

I know it is hard to read, sorry about that. This is the flyer that we are sending around to get the word out that we will be having an All You Can Eat Buffet dinner catered by Antonio's. The tickets are $50 each. If you are interesting and coming out and supporting our lil man you can contact Anne Lovato at ladybuggy428@hotmail.com or by phone at (209) 337-8041. We will have Mariachi's, live DJ, Raffle, and Silent Auction. It's going to be alot of fun and we hope you can come join us. Jayden is doing just fine. He is still having the Infantile Spasms but the good news that the longer seizures that he has each week haven't been longer than about 3 minutes. That is definately an improvement. He isn't as active as I would like him to be but still let's us know if he needs something. We are still just taking things one day at a time. As long as we get to see his beautiful smile that is what is important. God has truley blessed us to have such wonderful and caring friends as you. Please continue to pray for lil Jay. For such a small guy he teaches me something about myself each and everyday. Because of him we have met such wonderful people, like the guys from Triad. People that will be in our lives for years to come. Fox 40 will be coming out and doing a final story very soon. I want everyone to see what wonderful things have been happening in our lives. It is good to report good news instead of bad for once. God bless.

3 comments:

Jody said...

The flier looks great! I really wish that I could be there for the dinner... You know that I will be there in spirit!

petra said...

hey brandy this is petra( tita )a freind sent me the clip of the fox 40 news .. i just wanted to say how deeply sad it made me to watch it i will say a prayer for you and your family i wish you the best stay strong and postive okay....
love petra & family
email petra_castellanos@yahoo.com

Jenn said...

Hey BJ my mom called me about Jayden. Just want you to know that your famiy is in our prayers.
JD
jenniflower@embarqmail.com