Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We're going to miss you Abbie!!!

Dr. Abbie Collins has been Jayden's neurologist for over a year now. She is AWESOME! She has decided to go to New York and study movement disorders. We are excited that she is going to study disorders like Jayden's Chorea movement but are extremly sad to see her go. She has gone above and beyond her duty as a doctor. Everytime I have needed her to call a Pharmacy, CCS, or anything else concerning Jayden's needs she always got on it right away. Abbie loves a challenge and boy has Jayden given her one. If it weren't for her he couldn't have come as far as he has. A few weeks after I met Abbie,she and I made a deal. She said if she fixed Jayden that I had to go back to school to become a RN. Well obviously she hasn't held up her end (I love to tease her). Abbie, I just can't thank you enough from the bottem of my heart for all of your efforts. No one will ever be able to fill your shoes here so hurry back! You have become a great friend and I am grateful to you for all you have done with Jayden. Good luck in New York they are lucky to have you. Keep in touch, I am sure Jayden will come up in your studies there. Love ya, Brandy and Jayden

1 comment:

Jody said...

I know how much you will miss Abbie. I have seen first hand what good care she has taken of you and Jayden. But Jayden is still in good hands, because you are his mommy!!! You do an amazing job! Keep it up! =)