Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We're Off To UCSF

Jayden and I are off to UCSF Wednesday afternoon. We are going to go see Dr. Harrison so that he can explain what is going to happen during surgery Thursday morning. Jayden will be getting a PORT in his chest. I am so relieved. I really believe this will be a blessing. The PORT will help us be able to stop his seizures alot quicker. I will still give him the meds I give him but won't have to worry about an ER not being to establish IV access. I will do it for them and all they have to do is provide the meds. No more ouchies!!! Drawing blood will be a snap! This device will be placed under the skin and can stay in for years. Please keep Jayden in your prayers that everything will go smoothly. And that we will be home soon. Love, Brandy

1 comment:

Jody said...

Jayden, you in our prayers for a successful surgery and a quick recovery! Have a safe trip! We sure love you guys!