Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Jayden's Got A Brand New Chair

Jayden just received this chair a couple of weeks ago. It's actually kind of cute. I love his name on the chair. Jayden likes it, he fits in it perfectly. This chair can tilt back if needed and is really easy to manuever. The only bad thing is that it doesn't fold down like the old one did. I had to take half of the backseat out of my car just to fit it in there. It's much heavier too! I am working on trying to get some kind of lift that will reach down and pick it up and put it in the car for me. A wheelchair ramp isn't an option at this time because insurance won't pay for it and the cost is well over $20,000. I'll worry about that later when I can no longer lift him. He is getting to be a Chunky Monkey! But Momma is strong!

No comments: