Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jayden's Has Been Sick

Poor Jayden started fighting a cold in the beginning of November. As you already know when Jayden gets a cold it is never anything easy. I started giving him breathing treatments and antibiotics but it wasn't helping. His flem got so thick that this poor kid couldn't eat or drink. I was really worried about him. On Nov 12th I took him to see Dr. Cahill and she wanted him admitted on suspicion of pnemonia. He was admitted that night and had an x-ray done and blood work. He didn't have pnemonia thank God. But he was still having a hard time eating. He was sent home on the 14th. It was back to breathing treatments and more meds. I was really worried that he would spend his 3rd birthday in the hospital. His girlfriend was coming to visit so that wasn't an option. It got to the point where I was ready to pull my hair out because I couldn't even keep him hydrated. I was reduced to TRYING to syringe 12 ml each half hour. It was horrible! But he is a trooper and got through his birthday weekend hospital free!

No comments: